Saturday, September 4, 2010
I have teamed up with a few hometown friends who've been making sketch videos under their tag Genetically Delicious Films since high school. Now the power team is up and running, and our first short is up, "Ball Juice". Check it out and send it to your friends so that they may also get figuratively kicked in the balls, whether they have them or not.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
So the last I posted was APRIL F-ING FIFTH. It is now the next month that starts with an A. So I'm going to try this again. I have installed a nifty Safari (don't judge me!) extension to help me blog more intuitively, if you see me again, it's working. If not, maybe its better to just shoot me an email if you want to talk.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
I got to thinking of what criteria you must have to be on my best side:
1. Know of/have seen "Darkplace"
2. Don't understand the New Yorker
3. Universal health care!!!
4. "Oh, I've once stood in line outside a concert for X hours!"
5. You've seen "Pieces"? NO WAY. You're too good to be true!
6. Okay with peanut butter and cheese sandwiches
7. "Good news everyone!..."
9. This is funny. But not. But yes.
10. Swing dance
11. Spongebob band-aids
12. Oh sure, drunk Rock Band is a totally great birthday party idea!
13. "Do you know the number to heaven?"
If you don't fit the bill, take a short walk on a long pier. And then go on the ferris wheel because you're probably on the Santa Monica pier having a good time.